Monday, October 19, 2015

Nook Tablet stuck at 99% load-solution

I read a lot on Nook tablet. Today when I tried to turn it on to read newly released chapters of a novel as usual. It stopped at 99% and won't finish. I turned it off and turned it back on several with no luck.
After some research online, I found that a Hard reset was necessary.
First, turn the tablet off. Then press Power and the home button at the same time for 1 min. Once the NOOK logo appears, release the buttons. A factory prompt will appear. Presse Home key to continue, press power key to exit. I pressed the home key. Reentered the email address and the password. Reentered the password for wifi. Everything I saved before was lost such as documents and videos. The username has not been deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment